I know it's a little premature (we still have a whole 5 days of school to go) but this week we have definitely been feeling the effects of a long term. With various school productions to attend, which resulted in late nights, we are finding it more and more difficult to arrive at school on time - one of the first signs of 'Endoftermitis'. Anyone else suffering already?
Other than that, we've had a good week. The contrast in weather from hailstones on Sunday, to blue skies and sunshine on Saturday, has certainly been interesting - only in Britain eh?!
Did you find Reggie last week? Most of you did....
|Reggie enjoying a spot of Minecraft.|
Project 365 - Week 13
1. A cold and brisk walk around Virginia Water before a well earned Sunday roast at the pub.
2. The view from my bedroom window - love watching The Boy potter around the garden of an evening.
3. My Boy making his debut in the school play. Being rather limelight-averse, this was a big achievement.
4. My other boy post hair cut!
5. An evening of science revision was rewarded with choosing clothes from the Next catalogue.
6. Practicing with my camera on this rather confident model.
7. Last football match of the season and The Boy's team won the trophy for 'Fair Play', they were so proud.
* * *
Can you spot Reggie? And don't cheat by saying bottom left! I hope you've all had a good week and enjoy a very special Mother's Day.