I think this week should be entitled - Better Late than Never. Not least because this post is 12 hours late but because we've managed to arrive late at school every morning this week - how?! Must.Try.Harder.
We've had a busy one getting back into the swing of a new school term but I've still managed to take a photo every day and really enjoyed doing it. Here goes....
1. "Red sky in the morning". Yes we still had rain that day, despite waking up to this beautiful sky.
2. Boys will be Boys. The Boy had is cousin over for a sleepover and thoroughly enjoyed boy play.
3. Piano playing with a difference. Spot the addition on the shoulder?
4. New housemates. Apple and Crumble, the Russian Dwarf Hamsters, arrived - am I mad?!
5. First Parents Evening. The Tween booked all her appointments, only an hour to wait in between!
6. Frost at last. It's been a long time coming but I enjoyed a wintry walk with 'It'.
7. Family Fun. We went bowling with another family - the boys won :(
I am aiming to write just one sentence to describe each photo; that's the toughest bit!